An exciting opportunity has been created at Toyota GB who are seeking to recruit Retailer Services Consultants through their partners AGA Performance.
The purpose of this field-based role is to work with the Toyota Retailers, Toyota GB and other stakeholders providing Change Management Consultancy and support performance improvement.
The role will involve delivering business optimisation and digitalisation projects, ensuring the effective and confident usage of technology with blueprinted processes to deliver memorable Customer Experiences and improve Retailer efficiency. Also supporting business process re-engineering to enable modern ways of retailing through leveraging the Retailer systems, e.g. CDK Drive system.
AGA Performance is an ISO accredited Training and Learning and Development Consultancy, providing high quality, unique and distinctive products and services to the Automotive Industry and work closely with Toyota. Toyota (GB) is the national sales and marketing arm for Toyota and Lexus in the UK and is proud to be one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For in 2017. They are responsible for sales, marketing, and customer relationships nationwide, consistently delivering dedication, innovation and quality within the world’s leading automotive company, which sold over 100,000 cars in the UK in 2016.
To be successful in this role your experience needs to include:
• automotive retail experience with operational knowledge of the key tasks and processes performed within a typical dealership environment
• Dealer Management System or other relevant IT knowledge and/or experience
• understanding the principles of process and technology adoption with a broad understanding of IT principles including integration
• expertise in business process analysis and process engineering
• You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be highly organised, efficient and able to represent the manufacturer in a professional manner
• have excellent consultancy skills, credibility and gravitas with the ability to influence and motivate at all levels
• be self-motivated, disciplined and tenacious, able to take ownership and have excellent planning and organisation/prioritisation skills with good attention to detail
• think innovatively and react positively to business challenges
Our requirements are for you to have:
• Driving licence
• Able to work at various locations nationally and spend a significant portion of time at the Toyota GB Head Office in Surrey
• Able to stay away overnight for up to a week at a time
• Confident IT user, aligned with digital workplace of the future, able to effectively use Microsoft office packages and other applications to a very good skill level
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• Able to work in the UK
Package: Salary is £48,000pa plus £500 performance bonus, 24 days holiday a year, a 3-year fixed term contract, company car, laptop etc.
Closing Date: Friday 24th July 2020
When applying please include a full current CV, once this has been reviewed, we will be in touch to advise if your application will be progressed through to the next stage which will either be an interview with the business or not depending on your experience. The Riverside Resourcing & Consultancy recruitment process reflects our obligations under relevant UK legislation. Whilst all applications are carefully considered, we are only able to progress applications from candidates who have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Managing your data
We care about your personal data. The General Data Protection Regulation provides you with more control and by applying to us, we consider this to be an agreement to process your personal data in support of our recruitment and selection process. Your application data is held within our secure applicant tracking system through hireful. – you’ll be given access to a candidate zone in this system where you can monitor and manage your application and see status updates. We will communicate with you, by email or phone, throughout the recruitment process so that we can keep you updated and inform you of your application progress.