This organisation is a large, not-for-profit organisation with over 1000 staff and 170 managers. They are the UK’s largest provider of care, education, assessment, treatment and life skills development for people with complex epilepsy, physical and learning difficulties and other neurological conditions.
AGA was appointed to develop and deliver a comprehensive management development programme for the organisation.
• Application of Myers Briggs Type Indicator tests
• Deployment of a 360° Management Survey
• One-on-one performance coaching
• Design of a management training curriculum
• External accreditation of the programme with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), leading to an Introductory Certificate in Management